Monday, December 17, 2012

ArtStuff Printables is Open for Business!



Welcome to ArtStuff Printables! 

This is the blog for ArtStuffPrintables.com. ArtStuff Printables is a site that offers adorable cartoons for purchase,  so please visit and browse the art! 



About Me:

My name is Liz and I am a professional artist specializing in digital media. I have a passion to create art that will make you smile and make your day a little brighter. I love nature and all kinds of animals. When I draw I am surrounded by my adorable dog and cat, who are the inspiration for my designs.

I started my website to produce high quality and affordable cards, stationery and other printables for parents, teachers, children, students, and people like me who love cartoon art. All of my designs can be easily downloaded and printed on your home printer. Check back often because I am always adding new items to the site. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment